How Does An Owner Financed Agreement Work?
The seller finance process is actually pretty simple.
- Join our property list and tell us what type of home you’re looking for, your budget, etc (START with the form to the right)
- We’ll send you local San Antonio owner finance homes that fit your criteria.
- If you like a home and want to apply, we’ll give you an application to fill out. Don’t worry – we help people with all kinds of credit and financial situations, and if you can afford the property, we can probably help you own it.
- After you’re approved to buy the property, we’ll agree on a monthly payment amount and down payment. Then, just sign the documents and move on in!
- Move in and pay your monthly payments on-time… then you can decide if you want to refinance the home or not.
THERE IS NO OBLIGATION to refinance the home after a certain period of time.
How Long Are the owner finance Terms?
Your owner finance agreement (also known as the seller finance contract) will spell out the length of time that you have till you pay off the loan – typically a 15-30 year term.
The refinance of your home usually takes place through a traditional mortgage loan, but you can also pay extra toward the loan each month and pay it off faster – it just depends on your finances.
That’s the process!
Once you’ve completed your mortgage, you’re done – now you own your home with no loan!